The Business of AOX: How to 5, 10, 20+
The Business of AOX: How to 5, 10, 20+
The Atlantic Implant Institute and Dr. Adam M. Hogan, the sole owner and practitioner of Full Implant Choice, are pleased to present this one-of-a-kind business course designed specifically for AOX, full-arch doctors and practices. This course has been written and will be taught by Dr. Hogan himself. “How to 5, 10, 20+” is designed by Dr. Hogan, who has lived a private-practice journey of 20 years while making business decisions and reaping rewards or suffering losses with every decision along the way. With just an interest in implant dentistry, he started as a general practitioner running a solo practice accepting several dental insurances. Currently he operates an implant-only practice focusing on full-arch, fixed dental implant treatment. Full Implant Choice does not participate in any insurance plans but also boasts in-house, full-service laboratories turning beautiful restorations promptly. Over the past 4 years, Dr. Hogan has more than tripled implant and arch production without adding a single doctor to the practice. Come find out the secrets that may unlock your practice transformation and break the glass ceiling of stagnant annual production and routine implant dentistry. Once you learn the business aspect of all-on-x, be sure to return for other courses to ensure that you implement the treatment properly for long-term success.
- Understand the business side of AOX treatment from A to Z
- Incorporate the concept of “The Team, the team, the team,” and know the key members of your team.
- Learn the best marketing and advertising practices, how to manage leads and obtain qualified patients.
- Perform a proper consultation appointment with qualified leads.
- Be forewarned of the general legal & liability of AOX and complex dental procedures.
- Display the proper surgical and prosthetic setup with manual and digital armamentarium necessary to perform.
- Prescribe the proper medications from antibiotics to auxiliary medications for maximal healing and minimal complication.
- Create the best culture of an AOX office with respect to the right team and treatment of dental insurance.
- Sedation alternatives for AO4
- Know when to bring the laboratory inside, the "In-House vs. Out-House” approach.
- Learn to scale your practice with Digital Dentistry
- The Business Course is open only to participants who reside and practice any form of dentistry outside of a 100 mile radius of Virginia Beach, Virginia
- Attendees are asked to sign an affidavit that they do not reside, own property, work, practice dentistry or hold any business interests within 100 miles of The Institute.
Note: Price includes one assistant attending with you.
Dr. Hogan owns and operates Full Implant Choice, Seven Cities Dental Arts, and The Atlantic Implant Institute. Full Implant Choice is a reconstructive dental practice in Virginia Beach, Virginia focusing on dental implants, replacement of missing teeth and full-mouth reconstruction ranging from single to subperiosteal implants, and, of course, the full arch procedure. At one time, Adam M. Hogan, DDS, PC was a general dental practice with a hopeful focus in dental implants. Today, Full Implant Choice is a surgical and reconstructive practice recognized as a Full Arch leader. He is a trusted surgical referral office accepting patients from select doctors in the region. Patients have traveled from hundreds of miles and even overseas to obtain the hope and confidence of a new smile from Full Implant Choice and its partner dental laboratory, Seven Cities Dental Arts.
Dr. Hogan is a board-certified Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology; an Honored Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry; a Fellow, International Congress of Oral Implantology; and a Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry. He is a past-President of the AAID Southern District and currently serves several AAID committees including the Admissions & Credentialing Committee in Chicago. He is a veteran of the U.S. Navy Dental Corps. Dr. Hogan is a proud enlisted veteran of the United States Marine Corps infantry. In his free time, he enjoys spending time with family, playing or hunting with his dog, Cooper, working out, and enjoying the Chesapeake Bay by beach or by boat. He lives a simple life residing in Virginia Beach, VA.
MOTIVATIONAL AND GUEST SPEAKER
Marty Strong is a retired Navy SEAL combat veteran, CEO, and serves on two corporate boards. He is a creativity and leadership consultant, motivational speaker, and the author of nine novels and two business leadership books; Be Nimble: How the Creative Navy SEAL Mindset Wins on the Battlefield and in Business released in January 2022 and Be Visionary: Strategic Leadership in the Age of Optimization, released January 2023. Marty's suffered the loss of his oldest son, beat cancer twice, and has been shot at in a few exotic countries. He’s spent a lifetime meeting challenges head on, succeeding in three professions, anticipating crisis, and leading through chaos.
Atlantic Implant Institute
4429 Shore Dr, Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Norfolk International Airport
Delta Hotels Virginia Beach Bayfront Suiteshttps://www.marriott.com/en-us/hotels/orfdb-delta-hotels-virginia-beach-bayfront-suites/overview/
Adam M.Hogan, DDS
Alex Molinari, PhD (Honorary)
Keith Klaus, DDS (Honorary)
Learn from the Digital Workflow Leaders
The Atlantic Implant Institute delivers A-Z digital workflow instruction, enabling you to launch your practice into digital dentistry therightway, or, if you’ve already integrated digital dentistry into your practice, to hone and refine your digital workflow, skills, and results.